Friday, August 20, 2010

Break up with girlfriend?

I know that my girlfriend is not right for me and I just want to be friends . She wont have the ';Just friends'; So I broke up with her because Im not attracted to her physically. The problem was it broke my heart not being with her I took her back, now shes dependent on me and has no family or friends that can help her Shes out of work and just had a cancer op. It will break my heart for us to split. Im sure I will get over it eventually. But I just cant let her go in view of circumpstances. I dont know what to do as I want her in my life but also need sex in my life and i wont with her. Should I break up and if so How can I do it with little or no painBreak up with girlfriend?
...you have some tough choices to make.if you are dump her now you would be the bad guy in the eyes of others, but if you stick around it is bound to make you unhappy.but why delay something that is inevitable..? I think you should come-out clean with her and tell her exactly how you feel why things wont workout. be brutally honest and don't be afraid to show that it is hurting you a lot to let go of her.. she needs to see the pain you are going through ...Break up with girlfriend?
Well, I'm sort of going through the same thing, only she doesn't have cancer or anything. And I actually did break up with her (I'm not going to tell my story, it's too long), and then I caught myself running back to her. But now, we're fine and we want to stay together for a long time. But in my oppinion, I don't think that you can do it without it hurting you and her. Unless you want to be a jerk and try to get her to hate you. And I'm sure you don't want to do that. But I think that you should just wait and see how things go. If you two were'nt meant to be, you'll break up eventually. Anyways, the best of luck to ya, and I hope everything works out.
Tell her you just want to be friends - you care about her, and you know that it's bad timing, but it's better than you stringing her along.
The solution is simple. Tell her exactly what you feel. It's no use to live your life sacrifising your happiness for others.





I know you don't want to seem like a bad guy but the truth is that life is too short to be lived in martyrdom
You have to be true to you heart. And there is no easy way to break up with anyone without feeling the pain of heartache there is no way out of that.





GOOD LUCK!
If you feel that she isnt the one, you should follow your conscience. Follow your mind, if you dont, you are going to end up hurt in the long run. So you should just end it now before its too late.
You rather just break up with her now then later. ..coz things will only get worse between you both. Talk to her and tell her you just wanna be friends and that u cant continue hurting her by stringing her along..coz right now you are only using her. It's not fair to her. Youre just hurting her more now than ever. Just let her go and move on sincing youre saying she's not the right girl for u.
first of all she will be more thankful that you are not lying to her anymore, even though she will be upset at first later on in life she will be glad that she didn't waste anymore of her time with someone who didn't want to be with her. You def want to let her know that you will be there for her but that you do not want her as a girlfriend. Don't worry about the sex part you wil find another woman who IS for you and you will have sex again.
as much as it may hurt, you need to break up. Tell her that she deserves a guy who will be dedicated to her 100%. It hurts, but it will hurt more to lead her on.
I think that by you stringing her aone like that you two are headed for disaster anyway. It will hurt her more when she finds out that the only reason you haven't broken up with her is because you feel sorry for her. Let her go so she can find somebody who does want to be with her. As for how to tell her just talk to her and let her know slowly.
wow! That's a tough one.


Perhaps you could start spending a little less time with her and break up with her slowly. My mom gave me good advice one time, ';Don't be miserable to make someone else happy. You'll both end up being resentful';.


There will be pain. It's unavoidable. She is not your responsibility. (as cold as it sounds it's the truth.) Offer to be there for friendship. The rest, unfortunately, is not your problem.


Then the ball is in her court. My heart goes out to both of you. Good luck!
I DONT THINK you should break up with her and if you do by any chance then stay taking care of her. im sure she needs you and more now that she is alone and you are everything she has....dont do this to her and sex should not be a problem for you you have your hand you can use for a while and them im sure you can make love to her later when she is better.... you have to think with the head on top of your shoulders...you are a man not a little boy anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment