Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with my Girlfriend who lives with me and depends completely on me.

I've lost complete interest in her.. its been 7 years and the sex is still the same. I';m in love with her brain but i'm going insane with the fake sex. How many guys do you know who fake orgasm... Well i'm one





She lives with me and i'll have to tell her to leave she is in college and only has a part time job. Her family is hopleless and destitute and she will have no where to go. I on the other hand have a good job buy all the food and have a great network of family. I will literally be putting her life in shambles she worships ever inch of me and it is far beyond unhealthly. I have made sure she lived a painless laughter filled life for all these years but i cannot continue anymore. Help me please what is the best action to let her go?How do i break up with my Girlfriend who lives with me and depends completely on me.
If you're in love with her brain but just bored in the bedroom, tell her. Maybe things will change. Everyone gets bored in their relationship, you both have to work to keep it interesting.


But if you just really don't want to be with her anymore, tell her you're sorry but it's just not right anymore. Tell her you care about her and will do what you can to help her make the transition. Let her know you love her as a person, but it's not fair to lead her on, that somewhere along the way, she became a friend.


She'll be hurt, she'll be mad. She'll ask you what she's supposed to do, where she's supposed to go. Tell her you'll figure it out with her, that you're not trying to kick her out. Don't make arrangements for her, she needs to learn to take care of herself.


How old are y'all?How do i break up with my Girlfriend who lives with me and depends completely on me.
Well you can break up with her and then allow her continue living there for 30 days. In that time she can find somewhere else to live, maybe find a better job etc. If you know this is going to be putting her in such a messed up situation then you can support her %26amp; help her along the way like helping her pack, move, find another place etc.
well is it just the sex..or do you definitely not want to be with her anymore? maybe you do need to spice it up if sex is the only problem..but if youre not into the relationship at all anymore then its done. i know you'll probably feel bad but a relationship is 2 sided and you gotta do whats best for u..just talk to her, i mean u can tell her u'll always be there for her as a friend or something but you just growing apart or something.
sounds like you just need something to spice up the relationship.
The guy taking care of her before you probably believed the same thing.





I would love to tell you to be a 'heartless bastard' and just throw her out, but that isn't my style either. Perhaps the best move would be to move her out slowly by making sure that she is coming into contact with a lot of potential new caretakers. She probably wouldn't risk what you are offering her but it's a weak solution.





I think the best answer is to just communicate your situation with her. Let her know that you still want to see that she is okay but that it is destroying you to keep taking care of her. Let her know that she needs to move on and let you move on.





One word of advice, if she moves on and succeeds beyond what you ever expected of her.....don't be jealous or hateful.
After 3 years, a smart girl would have been saving a stash for a rainy day. You gave her 7. You don't owe her anything, but since you are a nice guy, here's what you do.





Warn her. Tell her you're ready to move on. Give her 6 months to stabilize. Help her find an small apartment. Hey even pay the first month for her. Help her move her things- all the while remaining calm and kind. It'll go smoother than you think.
Okay me and my boyfriend live together it's only been two months and everything is going good in our relationship so far the sex is great cuz i cud tell if he fake it. I do the cooking, the cleaning, etc. but he wanted to do the cleaning but i don't want him do that but he's paying all the bills he don't want me pay any but all am trying to say that even through you taking care of her and everything from the break you should of told her that you was faking the sex. All you need to do is show her how she could spice up yall sex life take her to the lingerine store and tell her but position you want her to go in and so on. But don't walk out on seven years that's a lot of years you two put in the relationship so give it a try and work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment