Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with a crazy girlfriend?

So I've been dating this girl for 1 year now. At first she was normal, now she's becoming an obsessive individual. 2 months ago while watching a movie together, she said to me, ';you know, if I am dumped by my love like in the movie, I would either kill myself or cause bodily harm to my mate before killing myself';. I didn't know if she was kidding or not...





Now, I am scared.. how do I dump her?How to break up with a crazy girlfriend?
scary sh*t...um just let her down easy and watch every move you make. but tell someone about this so if something happens to you...they know who did it.How to break up with a crazy girlfriend?
You need to ask her exactly what she meant by that comment and tell her that it made you very uncomfortable. Does she have a history of depression? If she does, she needs to be seeing a professional Psychiatrist. If you want to break up with anyone, no matter what the reason is, you just need to be honest and do it. You can't own another person's actions after that, it is her decision how she handles it. It is your decision on how to go about breaking up, but you need to be honest about it. Honesty, although uncomfortable sometimes, is always the best policy.
Ignore her. Get away from her. Change your cell phone number. She's giving you crazy threats. If she makes that comment about Killing herself again, tell her you are now calling 911. They can deal with suicide, you can't. If she asks you to go somewhere or do something answer with this...';no, sorry can't';. Do not elaborate! Get off the phone ASAP. I have had to do this and it worked. Once I even had to move to a town 178 miles away! Whatever works, do it. Don't look back. I'm sure there is someone out there who is loving and caring and healthy.
Just tell her how you honestly feel then stay for a while and see if you see change! If not, then just end it, tell her you don't want this and drop everything. Just ignore her rage, walk away. You have to do what's best for you.
welL if yuh wanna dump her, nd not get kilLed try doing things for her to brake up with yuh.





-gross her out


-dnt pay attention to her


-disrespect her (alil]
tell her she is nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment