Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get a guy to break up with his girlfriend for me?

I know that sounds bad, but I really like him.


I like him a lot, and that is unusual for me because I'm independent.


He likes me. We always flirt and we talk on the phone and in person for hours.


His girlfriend has cheated on him multiple times, and you can tell that he is unhappy, but he won't break up with her.


Why?


I want him to.


He's always telling me how he loves talking to me and stuff.


I just want him to break up with her.


Is there a possibility that he will?How do I get a guy to break up with his girlfriend for me?
Well, it seems like he understands the concept of loyalty.


You just need to make him understand that she doesn't deserve his...How do I get a guy to break up with his girlfriend for me?
i was in the same situation just his girlfriend is a ***** and can't even say she loves him when he tells me he loves me and i CAN say it back. i hooked up with him while he was going out with someone. be smart unlike me and dont do that. all you can do it let him know he can do better and be happy.

Report Abuse



YOu waited this long, wait some more.


Don't try to force anything because than, it won't really be him making the decision but him being forced to do something. It sounds like he is pretty attached to this person, and it really is up to him to make that decision. Sweeping a person away from their problems doesn't always solve the problem. He needs to realize for himself what to do-AND DO IT!
Maybe.... if shes cheated on him.... tell him that he deserves better
Look, he is with her for a reason. You can't make him break up with her, he'll do that when he is ready. Don't make him break up with her because of you, you never know he might break up with you because of someone else. Don't do to others what you don't want done to you.
Forcing him to have sex with you would be the silver bullet.





Regards,





Brandon
Obviously, if his girlfriend has cheated on him numerous times and he is still with her, he is not going to break up with her right now. Obviously he really loves her. I would not hold my breath for that to happen. If he is miserable in the relationship he would leave. You could try telling him that he shouldn't be treated like that but You can't get him to break up with her.
It isn't your buisness to break them up... but you can explain to him how you feel. Say to him ';look if you want to stay with her than that is your personal choice and i just want you to be happy. But i really care about you and i don't feel this way about guys often so i know it means something. I'm not trying to steal you away from your gf but i feel like i could make you happier than she does. I can't force you to do anything and i'm not going to sabotage your relationship but i want you to know how i feel so you can make up your own mind.';
hmm.. you may be independent... but do you want to be in the man relay reace? she's got him now, and he... passively, will be slapped into your palm.. that is, until the next girl comes along.





it seems like maybe he's testing out the waters. maybe he's scared to be by himself... making him a little codependent. not a terribly cute match.





i don't believe you can make him do anything. if he's unhappy, he'd leave or change it... ';piss or get off the pot';, I say. but if he's just hanging with you a lot and boo hooing about how bad things are... you are his emotional babysitter while he's anxiously awaiting her return from her rut
well since ';His girlfriend has cheated on him multiple times'; then u can do whatever with him........just give the bro head ma....itll all work out for the best
Get your own guy.


Don't steal them.

No comments:

Post a Comment