Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Men if your girlfriend was to break up with you would you immediately find comfort in another girl's arms?

Some people cover their pain with a break up by jumping into a rebound relationship with others. I want to know from a man's point of view. How do you cope ?Men if your girlfriend was to break up with you would you immediately find comfort in another girl's arms?
Well, I know that you asked men, but pain is a human thing and the reaction to it is also human nature...


I personally jump into the bed of another man. I think that rebound sex is paramount in the recovery process.Men if your girlfriend was to break up with you would you immediately find comfort in another girl's arms?
I'll wait till the pain is gone then move on to another.
yes
  • >windows update
  • triumph
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment