Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys who have been in long term relationships: how hard is it to break up with your girlfriend?

and what factors play a role? would meeting a better girl (nicer, better looking..) make it easier or is it still hard to let go of someone you care for so much?Guys who have been in long term relationships: how hard is it to break up with your girlfriend?
It can be hard especially if I truly love her.





If I meet a girl with better looks, no I will not break up with my current GF for that. A better personality, and a overall better person to hang out with?-Not always.





If I truly cared and loved a woman, no other woman no matter how good looking she is could change that. That is true for a lot of guys even though that will not admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment