Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my girlfriend of 2 years?

We've been together 2 years, and anymore, nothing meshes between us. We like different stuff, we argue more and more as time goes on. Our living habits (cleaning, etc) have changed. I like a clean living space, and she just doesn't seem to care any more. I'm ready to be out because I'm only 21, and I don't want a serious relationship/marriage right now. HELP!!!!How do I break up with my girlfriend of 2 years?
I think you answered your own question with what you wrote above. Tell her there are things that have changed(although im sure that she is aware of them) and that you just feel it would be better if you didn't see each other anymore, tell her you just aren't ready for anything serious right now. And remember, it probably wont be easy for either of you to go through this, 2 yrs. is along time to be with someone.How do I break up with my girlfriend of 2 years?
Well see at you age it is going to become more serious, and more serious as you go on until eventually you break up with another girl and another one. So if you are not quite ready to settle down (which won't last long hopefully) just tell her I don't think I found my soulmate at this point and that I think we should go our seperate ways. As easy as that!!! Just like you would break up with your teenage girlfriends! It seems like you still want to be one! But no one can deny the thought tha you are getting older, so think carefully next time you get into a relationship if this woman will be like the past one.
well i think, since ur still young and u find ur self not being able to cope with her no more, just confront her with it.


because sooner or later ur thinking of a break-up so why not do it now?


but if u think she can change her habit, then try to be nice to her and talk to her politly and in a soft way, maybe she'll listen.


however if she doesnt, then best thing to do is to live ur life the way u want it to be since ur still a young man.
You sit her down and say nicely exactly what you have just wrote. im a girl that wouldn't sound nasty if you said that to me, obviously she will be hurt, but there is no avoiding that.
Just tell her the same thing you just told us. Either which way, she will be upset, so she might as well just be upset at the truth. The truth hurts sometimes, she will have to get over it.
tell her exactly what you just wrote, they say it just isnt working out, and that you need some time apart so you can think things through,
just tell her how you feel if thats already been said then just tell her you dont love her anymore and your leaving i mean it sucks to be so harsh but hey you wont ever see her again anyway after taht hopefully so whats it matter.
Erm.. Tell her whats up. And if she can't do right then tell her to pack her **** and leave or you pack yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment