Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my girlfriend nicely?

I've been dating this girl for 15 months now and I'm not happy anymore. I haven't been happy in months. We live together and she moved 3 hours to be with me. I'm moving in a couple weeks but she wants to try to make it work and come see me every weekend but I just don't love her anymore. She is 28 and I'm 21 and I am the first girl she has ever been with. She wants marriage and I just want to have fun. I don't want to hurt her but I don't want to be with her. help?How do I break up with my girlfriend nicely?
Well well well,


Drama's aye lol, I have to be honest with you, breaking up with someone especially someone who clearly has feelings for you but sadly are not returned is never going to be easy so your gunna have to just be polite but be very clear about the way you feel and sure , she will possibly be devastated etc but we all have our hearts broken at some stage in life but we get through it eventually and it actually makes us stronger.


I remember splitting with the father of my son and he sat on our bed and sobbed and sobbed and begged me to stay but i simply couldn't do it knowing that i did not love him so it would have been selfish of me to stay just to avoid his sadness when he was entitled to find someone who would love him back which he did and has since had another baby and has been with this woman now for 3/4 yrs so at the end of the day when one door closes another one opens but it takes a little while to overcome your grief and sadness.


Life is harsh but we just have to manage and build that bridge that we eventually all get over.


I feel for you and this girl who is soon to have a broken heart but we would be selfish to stay in an unhappy relationship, its simply not fair to either of you.





I wish you all the very best,


Good Luck,


Shelly x0


Its not going to be easy no matter how much you would like it to be.How do I break up with my girlfriend nicely?
Be quick neat and stern... Don't be aggressive though... Be ready for some tears and maybe some hurtful words... Just remember to make shure that you don't leave any hints saying ';I want to be with you still.'; It also helps to not talk to her for a while after the break up... Even if she calls or texts you saying ';Im sorry.'; But don't ignore her if she says ';I'm going to kill myself...'; I think that should be common sence though...
dont jump around it %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; straight to the point. Say exactly what you said here ^^ tell her, you dont want the same things, think it better if you go on different directions %26lt;%26gt; Yeah she will probably be heartbroken, but thats inevitable. no matter how u say it. Just be honest, she will try and understand :) i am sure :)





And to the person before me, i think you should get over the 'omg, ur both girls', because so what, its still a relationship, and has the same principles :)





Good Luck
Tell her the truth, she deserves that at least.





And when you do break up, make it a clean break up and don't talk to her for a long time. That way she won't think you are wanting to get back with her. Don't be nasty, don't play games. It's better for both of you that way.
you cant break up with someone nicely, just so you know nomatter how u do it, u still will break her heart. just tell her the truth i guess she needs to know right away though dont stretch it out, it makes it worse. good luck to you.





please help with mine?








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgJAWyz.sw0Om7jhp51Ec2bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091216222855AAvsOl1

No comments:

Post a Comment