Friday, August 20, 2010

How would YOU break up with your girlfriend?

call her fat and run


tell her that you're moving to idaho


dont hang out with her making ur excuse ';im playing halo'; every time


tell her to get cancer


draw a picture of urself eating her favorite animal


eat her favorite animal


punch her


burn her whole wardrobe


go to dr phil


force her to watch happy tree friends





??????How would YOU break up with your girlfriend?
im not a guy.How would YOU break up with your girlfriend?
i would say ,,,,baby I'm sorry but this just isn't going to work with us.....why because i seen your picture last night on Americas most wanted ....
Here are some good ones:


http://www.bofads.com/stories/breakup2.h鈥?/a>
';Hey I just realised I'm not gay after all';.





If you're a guy, tell her you just realised you ARE gay.
the playing halo excuse.


happy tree friends is awesome! I love it!


=]
I'd write her a breakup poem or maybe a song.





Bill's Breakup Verse


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


We've been going out some time


So this is hard to say


But I think that you and I


Have reached our final day





So while there will be thoughts of you


Always in my heart


I'll give you one last embrace before


We forever part





I may see you tomorrow though


I'm coming by at eight


Your younger sister asked me out


We're going on a date...
tsktsktsk...grow some ballz and tell her in person. gosh.
burn her whole wardrobe
I wouldn't, I have my dream girl!
not

No comments:

Post a Comment