Friday, August 20, 2010

Should i break up with my girlfriend?

She means so much to me i think i love her... but we have been going through tough times its so hard to get through this its like we hit a wall and we don't know how to get over it its so frustrating i feel like i don't want to do anything anymore because im so worried about it i don't want to give up on her and she doesn't want to give up on me but idk what to do its been so hard. any advice?Should i break up with my girlfriend?
You guys sound like you need a long talk. Figure out exactly what's going wrong on both ends, and try to fix them before you end it. Trust me, if you end it before trying to fix it, you will regret it. I've done that. I've also had to have some talks with my boyfriend when it felt like we had hit a wall, and we're in a super happy relationship now. :) Talk to her before you make any drastic decisions.Should i break up with my girlfriend?
You must always remember that no relationship is perfect, your always going to have your ups and downs. Your just a little bit in a rough spot right now. Don't worry too much about it, just keep moving forward. Be strong and be there for each other and try to be understanding as much as possible.
If she's as important as you say she is to you then maybe you should sit down with her an talk about this with her an see what you guys might be able to do differently to make things work an see what needs to be done to get over some of these bumps in the road. I don't know how old you an your girlfriend are but if there's something that can be worked on then why not give it a chance an work on it. If when you talk to her an things don't sound like there gonna work then you make the call if you wanna end things but don't end them without talking to her about it. A relationship is a 2 way street not a one way dirt road. Info has to go back an forth for it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment