Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with a girlfriend without losing her friendship?

ive been dating my gf, but before we dated were really good friends so i asked her to be my gf and she said yes


but now i know shes the jealous type and i mean very jealous


I wanna stop dating her but i dont wanna stop talking to her because she is very cool and she has also been there for me in some of my difficult times


how do i break up with her without losing her friendship? pliiz help


thanksHow to break up with a girlfriend without losing her friendship?
You just have to tell her how you feel and why you feel it. Theres not much point in you two being friends unless you can be honest with each other. So with that in mind, tell her how great you think she is but also tell her why being in a relationship with her is hard for you.


Either she can appreciate your honesty and realise you are a genuine friend, or she can chose not to. Its up to her then not you.How to break up with a girlfriend without losing her friendship?
Okay. In my opinion and I think most girls will agree, DON'T use the 'we can still be friends; crap. When one of my exes used that I cried myself to sleep for months (I know that sounds pathetic).





Explain that things aren't working out as a couple and just say you don't want to date her anymore. Tell her the truth. Girls prefer honesty and if she was one of your bests mates, she would totally understand.





It might not of helped very much, but it's the best I can do. :)
you can not be friends with her. that the risk of love : either you have a very special person your life or you lose her forever.


it is like you want to live until you are 80 and you do not want to have wrinkles. if you do not want to have wrinkles then you will have to kill you before you are 80. if you want to live until you are 80, then you will have to deal with the wrinkles.
It usually doesnt work that way its not that easy to just be friends with someone that you have been with and cared about and she obviously cared about you if she was jealous so you probably wont have much luck
why is that problem just say her that don t be with her in relationships like boy and girl explain her that you think that no ex sense pretend but say that you wont be with her in contacts like friend

No comments:

Post a Comment