Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i get my friend to break up with his girlfriend? ?

I have always liked my best friend but now he goes out with this girl.


I think he has always liked me but I havent shown my feeling for him because i was scared. Recently ive been a lot more flirty.


How can i get them to break up?! i know this sounds bad but i cant control my crush on him any longer!!How can i get my friend to break up with his girlfriend? ?
If you really respect him as a friend you'll WAIT until they actually break up themselves. If they never break up then so be it.How can i get my friend to break up with his girlfriend? ?
What type of this person does this make you out to be if you are willing to ruin a truly healthy relationship just because you want the man--because you weren't fast enough to make the move first? I mean, think about it--you snooze, you lose.





Now think about what type of friend this makes you to hurt his feelings just for the possibility that he will may--may ask you out?





I have wanted to break up several relationships regarding my ex-boyfriend--but I never did. Thing is, I found it more important to do everything I can to make him happy than it was for me to try to gain a relationship he didn't really want. To tell you the truth, I was quite certain that if their relationship failed and I was the cost--He would find out about it and our friendship would have been done forever.





You willing to risk that?
just WAIT. if he really likes you...even if you don't do anything, they will break up in no time. Don't try to make the break up look like it's your fault. ..Don't even flirt too much. If they broke up because you keep on flirting with the guy, then more or less u'll just cause a big trouble....just be PATIENT =)
when a man really likes a woman he (usually) does not go out with other girls. he does not like you erotically. final. don't destroy his personal life!





P.S. it is an offense for the word ';friend'; to be used by persons like you
If you care about him as muchas you say you do you wouldn't even be thinking about breaking them up. You sound like a selfish person and I think you need to take a step back. If he is happy why should you or would you ruin his happiness???
instead of doing something to get him to break up with his girl,I think you should just come clean and let jim know how you feel.Let him decide.You never know,you might be surprised by his response.
Oh just leave them alone. Im sure they wont be together forever. Its your fault for not showing your feelings before he started dating this girl. Deal with it until they break up. Dont sabotage their relationship.
If u have respect for him wait don't become a problem and break something up for no reason other than yourself and just have patients

No comments:

Post a Comment