Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend?

I know I love my girlfriend, but I have to let her go. It's a thing that has to be done. Tell how I can do it in a nice way because I still want to be friends with her.How should I break up with my girlfriend?
Well, don't expect her to be friends right away, because she's going to be upset no matter how you do it. Lesbians always want to be friends too fast. My experience is that it is possible if both of you want it, but not right away and not, for me, if the relationship was really passionate and one of you feels badly treated. And come on - if she was really hot for you she's not going to want to see you with/hear about your new girlfriends!





Be compassionate. What you are doing, no matter the reason, is going to hurt her. Be honest, but not cruel. Be clear - if you're not interested in working things out, then make sure she knows that. If you're living together, get your stuff out right away - don't make it linger on. Don't do it on a holiday or a vacation or in any situation where she will be away from the people who are her support group. Don't do it by getting together with someone else or by trying to blame her or by trying to act poorly so she will break up with you. If you are afraid of violence do it with the help of a therapist or mediator. Remember that she is someone you once loved and act accordingly and honorably.How should I break up with my girlfriend?
i think that is a good answere and that you should do whatever makes you happy and if that's being without her then do what you gotta do , but dont lead her on, and make it worst , stop NOW, Not before the last **** , do it NOW !!!!

Report Abuse



You should tell her why and be honest with her. Also, be sympathetic to her feelings and choose your words carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment