Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with my girlfriend?

The woman i'm dating wants to spend more time with me than i have time for. I tried breaking it off with her a few days ago, but she won't give up. I don't want to hurt her feelings more than i already have. I've told her why but she wants to keep working on it. Any suggestions?How do i break up with my girlfriend?
You have been honest with her. That is enough.


If its over its over.


If you have told her the truth and explained, you have no obligation to respond to any further contact from her.





yes she will hurt, that is part of the loss that all people go through.How do i break up with my girlfriend?
have her call the rejection hotline:





201-428-2128


609-373-1072


732-894-5017


908-636-2965


973-409-3011
I dated this guy once who was just like that ( SO ANNOYING!) So i stopped answering his calls, texts and avoided him for a few days and then broke it off. Now we are going our seperate ways. good luck!
sounds like u have a stalker gf, i would just tell her why again and kinda just stop anwsering her txt and calls even tho thats mean but idk any way else to do it
good luck. btw im in a sex spree with my girlfriend. 2 weeks. wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment