Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend?

I want to break up with my girlfriend.. but I dont know exactly how to sya it without hurting her.. Truth is I rly wanna try other girls and see how it works out.. more like a break thing, so if things dont work out wecan get back together..





How should I break up with my girlfriend?
Breaking up is very difficult, sometimes impossible. If you really can't find the right words, why not hire a comedian to break up with her for you? I'm serious. There's a new online series, Comedy 911, that lets you hire a comedian to do tasks you don't want to do, like fire someone or break up with someone. Check it out. It might be right for you.How should I break up with my girlfriend?
There's no way you can't hurt her, a break up hurts no matter what you say. I think if you tell her you want a break to ';try other girls'; then you're definitely going to hurt her even more, it's like saying you don't think she's good enough but you'll come back if you can't find better.





Just tell her you don't want to see her anymore. It will hurt. And don't expect her to take you back unless she doesn't have a lot of self confidence.
you are an a*sshole for wanting to break up with someone just so you can try other people and then save them for a fall back at any time. i wish you burn in hell..oh yeah and by the way im not a girl on my period having a go at every guy i see, in fact I'm a 16 year old guy in a great relationship that i have been in for the past 6 (yes you heard me SIX) years. you bas*tard.





PLEASE HELP ME TOO PEOPLE... IT A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!:





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Don't break the poor girls heart, that's alls im going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment