Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my girlfriend peacefully and politely?

She's an online girlfriend but I just don't want her to be my girlfriend I have a guilty conscious because I have been living a lie with her, I have lied about myself and I feel guilty, I don't know if I should tell her that or If I should just never respond to her messages ever again.





Should I tell her the real truth? I know it was a stupid thing to do but I am finally starting to come to my senses now realizing what I have done is wrong and I shouldn't feel good about it. I just don't feel like its appropiate to continue faking my love to her, but I am currently because I would hate to break her heart.





I have an idea this idea is that maybe I could make her slowly dislike me or maybe I could try to hint at her Im showing less interest in her..





Is it really best just to ignore her messages forever? I don't think so because it would be mean but I'm just not sure what path to take. Could someone please tell me what they think I should do?How do I break up with my girlfriend peacefully and politely?
I wish I knew.How do I break up with my girlfriend peacefully and politely?
dont keep it going... its just going to be harder on both of you...just tell her that its been really nice to have someone to talk to online and you would love to keep talking to her but you just dont think being in a relationship is working out very well
I think you should tell her the truth. If you have only been talking online, then you can send her an email and explain.





I don't know if she is only your online girlfriend because of physical distance or any other reason but an online relationship should never be taken as seriously as a real relationship. You should both be able to just deal with it and move on.





Still, there is a person on the other side with real feelings. Be brave and at the very least tell her it's over.
do you think she knows something is wrong? don't try to make her slowly dislike you, it will only make things much worse for her. don't ignore her. it will just prolong things. in what way have you lied about yourself? i don't know if you lied about loving her, but if you did don't tell her. it will hurt her far too much. you need to end things as soon as possible because it sounds like she might be going through hell right now because she is so confused. i don't know if you talk to each other via email or msn, but if you use the latter option you need to tell her that way. it's more respect full to her. i know it will be very hard but you need to tell her the whole truth. tell her you want to end things, but don't tell her you don't love her anymore. it would kill her. hope that helped.
tell her the truth and also say the part about you deserve somone better and say you still want to be friends though

No comments:

Post a Comment