Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my girlfriend?

I want to end this relationship because I don't really want a girlfriend at the moment. We don't talk much, and if we do it gets really awkward. I've never really broken up with a girl before so can anyone give me a general idea of what to say to her? (I do plan to break up with her in person of course)How do I break up with my girlfriend?
just say, i think that this isnt working between us, there are alot of awkward moments, and im not feeling that its gonna last. im sorry and i hope we can be friends.... you can talk to her, just dont get involved again... no more emotional attachment. i hope i helped... :) and good luckHow do I break up with my girlfriend?
kindly- but then cold turkey....no talking after the breakup

No comments:

Post a Comment