Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my girlfriend without sounding like an ***?

Everyone says me and my gf needs to break up cuz she doesn't show me the love she needs to. I love her, but I guess thats why I'm getting hurt. I wanna know how to break up with her without sounding like a jerk.How do I break up with my girlfriend without sounding like an ***?
You know what pull your head out of your *** and just break up with her and end your misery. I just broke up with the same type and believe me I was not nice because if you are like me with love and affection and none in return you are with the wrong girl.. I did have a hard time the way I did it (remorse) but hey who's life is it and why keep feeling the pain


if you want also just tell her the truth which hurts a person more but hey I tried that too thought it would open a new door


in her world WRONG.... go for the gusto my friend it does not mean you are a bad person but to keep negative emotions inside you some one else gives you will rot your insides and make you bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment