Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On a scale from 1 to 100, how do you think I did on breaking up with my girlfriend of 2 years?

Tonight, we were at a party. Now I'm in supreme physical condition. I train everyday. My ex and I met at our gym. She was fine as hell back then with a nice firm ***, gorgious legs, beautiful boobs which are a C cup. Her stomach was a v-shape from all the crunches she used to do. Well for the last six months up until tonight, she hadn't been working out as much as she used to which I don't understand why. Sex was great. It's just that, not only has she not been hitting the gym as often as she is supposed to, but she has become incredibly bitchy and getting a fat belly. At the party, I told her that she does not look like the girls there and so I broke up with her and then continued to hit a bong and flirt around with the one chick sizing me up. How do you think I did?On a scale from 1 to 100, how do you think I did on breaking up with my girlfriend of 2 years?
Well I won't rate you but I'm glad I never dated you either.On a scale from 1 to 100, how do you think I did on breaking up with my girlfriend of 2 years?
you are a douche
50-50
Are you serious? You did great! Thwere is no need to let yourself go just beacuse you're in a relationship but then again you sound like a bit of a narcisstic twit so she's probably better off without you. She can probably get fit again but I'm guessing you'll always be a **** (derrogatory britspeak for lady parts)
dewsh
HORRIBLE all u wanted was a sexy body that thats horrible?!?!
Yap.. a douche..
Wow...you're pathetic.


You might be in great shape physically, but emotionally you're an insecure loser.
more like 0 instead of caring of how she looks you should be supportive telll her how you feel about this, even if she is a *****
you f*cking douche bag! you broke up with her because of her body?


that's the only logical reason you can come up for ending your relationship?


wow. it's guys like you that make me want to gouge my eyes out. just so i don't have to see you.
  • >windows update
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment