Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my girlfriend?

I don't want to go out with her anymore, but I believe I will break her heart if I break up. That is not going to stop me from doing it I just want an easy way to do it that will be easier on her. In my mind I am already broken up with her. She is not a ***** or anything so how can I do this nicely.How do I break up with my girlfriend?
have a face to face conversation


do not txt or email her!!!!!


tell her exactly how u feel...straight up


if u still want to b friends with her than u can tell her tht tooHow do I break up with my girlfriend?
Its not easy to break up with someone that is nice and you know has feelings for you. Perhaps ask her if she would mind if you were just friends for awhile? Tell her you still admire her and think she is a wonderful person but you feel its time that both of you had other options. When you do break up, don't stop talking to her (unless you have a new gf) but mean what you say about being a good friend. Keep in contact. Valentines is coming up, give her a FRIEND card.
Face to face, calmly explaining why you don't want to be with her anymore. There is no easy way, just being honest and direct. If you want to do it nicely, remember not to put her down or call her names. No matter what she says to you or how she takes it, be kind. It's never easy being dumped.
there is no easy way to break up with anyone...just get it over with and u'll feel better.
  • >windows update
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment