Friday, August 20, 2010

When him and his girlfriend break up, should I go for him even though he's been an *** hole?

Around December me and this guy started talking..He was so sweet, he would drive every day to come see me and do nothing but chill, we had such a great connection.But I turned him down (which i regret) because I was just so nervous to be committed to him. He then started dating his ex.(i think to get over me). After he started dating her, I told him how I was crazy for him and regret turning him down. He was so surprised and told me that he wished he could be with me and he really liked me, but he had no reason to break up with his girl so he couldnt. A few weeks went by, and I found out that his girl CHEATED on him, but he took her back! this tells me that he really likes her. And lately, he's been being mean to me, trying to make me look dumb, i feel like because he knows I like him and he knows he can easily have me, he's just trying to shove it in my face. But what makes me wonder is, whenever me and him are alone I know he likes me,the connection is obvious, he flirts with me the WHOLE time. He has told me that he KNOWS him and his girlfriend are going to break up during the summer because she is moving away for college. (we're all seniors) So, the question is, IF he tries to get back with me over the summer, should I do it? even though he has been such an *** hole to me and chose HER over me.? idk what to do, please help me.When him and his girlfriend break up, should I go for him even though he's been an *** hole?
sweetie let it go. if he had an excuse to leave her and didn even take it then hes not gonna come to u. and even if he does than he still wnt stop talking to her witch will cause major problems. and its totally not worth ur time. try finding someone who is not an *** whole. trust me i dealt with an *** hole for 6 years. and trust me when i say this once an *** whole always an *** whole. move on

No comments:

Post a Comment