Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think I might break up with my girlfriend, should I?

I don't know but I think I should. I know I'm not the greatest boyfriend and I have my faults and I think she deserves someone better. We have a lot in common but are different. Shes emotional and I think with logic. She want's me to open up more but I really don't know how to, theres not much for me to say. She's not happy but likes me so much and I just think we should break up. Should I?I think I might break up with my girlfriend, should I?
Actually open up more with her and tell her what is on your mind.I think I might break up with my girlfriend, should I?
She's not happy and you're not happy. What is there to hang on to? Memories? Sometimes it's best to let someone go when neither of you are on the same page (especially if there's no way of reaching eachother, but in this case you haven't given enough info here, so you're the only one that can truly analyze this to see what's best for both of you. No one knows either of you better than the two of you.)


I do want to let you know that most women are in tune with thier feelings and many men are not, meaning that some women are going to expect men to open up the way that woman do (which is really very individual depending on the type of person you are or any man is) but you have to figure out how to connect with her, but in your own way. If you aren't able to, it's time to move on because staying there may just end up hurting you both alot more in the long run.
Are you breaking up with her for a good reason? And by good reason I mean you don't have the feelings for her anymore. Because you breaking up with her because you think she deserves someone better, and you want her to be happier with someone else, is not a good reason, in my eyes. Yes, her being happy is important, but she's happy with you, otherwise she would have left by now. Just try a little harder to give her what she wants, and also talk to her about her emotions, let her know that it's hard for you to deal with someone like that and if she could try to work on her emotions, as you will work on letting yours show.





My husband is just like you, and I am just like your gf. It takes work to keep us going, but we will never give up because we love each other and feel that we are each worth fighting for.





But of course, it's your feelings and if you feel you want to do this, then by all means, do so. But break it to her gently :)





Just give it some more thought before you make a final decision :)
your situation doesnt sound bad enough to breakup


if you both like each other and it sounds like youd rather be together then theres almost always a way to fix things


just dont focus on your differences instead appreciate that she compliments your logic with her emotions if you give it a chance she may learn to think a little like you and you could learn to think like her, you might even open up a little too





if you dont think itll work then follow your gut and break up but it cant hurt to give it a try





good luck
Hey bro, a lot of us go through the same stage as you, and truthfully, there is no right or wrong. It all depends on what you think is the best, cause nobody can tell you what your heart does. Its awesome that you are thinking for the good of her, but how do u know that ur not that perfect one she needs? Take it a little slower, and ask her at times if you annoy her or hurt her in any way. I had a relationship like this and i thought breaking up was the best, but in a few weeks we got back together. It may not happen the same for you, but just go with what feels the best to you, cause you only know what right for you, and if you think shes the one for you, then she is. Hope i helped out, and you should think about her reactions to your decisions as well. All the best bro!
ask yourself this question. are you happy dating her? And is she happy dating you? If neither of you are happy then i would say you should break up with her, but if you guys are happy and have some problems i would say to try and work it out cause you might regret it in the end if you end up breaking up with her.
Only break up if you no longer want to be with this person. Since it sounds like she does want to be with you it really falls on you. Opening up may be a flaw, but it doesn't mean you can't improve. Its up to you if you are willing to compromise to make these choices.
Well, you are going to have to get used to women who think with emotions and not logic. That is just the way it is. If you are happy stick around. If she isn't, she won't. Don't sweat the small stuff and just roll with it.
Okay honestly if you open to her by telling how you feel etc thats how you open up.. If you really love her you wouldnt be having these thoughts... if you want to break up your doing it with fear of not knowing how to talk to ur girlfriend..


Do u love her? Then stay with her because even though yall are different yall like eachother? give it some more time...
its not up to us, its up to you!!





but dont give up on something you cant go a day without thinking about!


thats what i like to think about when i dont know what to do!!
Don't make the same mistake as i did breaking up with my boyfriend over fear... worst thing you will ever possibly do if you really love this girl. Believe me i know this about 4 months ago it happened to me.
well if you feel that's its not you should break up because imagine later it will be getting worse for you because you already wanted to break up so if feels bad at the beginning then you should end but dont be mean about
NEVER break up over fear. That's wrong and it'll hurt both of you. :(


Talk to her about how you're feeling, that will solve everything.
my sister was in that situation. in all honesty i think you should wait it out a little..see how things get on, if they're not good then leave her.
if you feel you should then you should go with your instinct.


but let me tell you. your gonna break her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment