Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend?

I have been dated this girl for a few months, but I am concerned that she is only interested in my money. After some advice from friends, I feel that I need to end things with her. How should I break the news to her? Should I be nice?How should I break up with my girlfriend?
Ya - always be nice - never burn bridges. You can be frank without being mean or accusing. I would let her know that you just aren't feeling a connection and you want to end things now before it goes on too long this way, and so that you can remain friends.





Good luck!How should I break up with my girlfriend?
Always be nice because for one, you don't want to be known as the bad guy, and two, you never know what the future holds. Do it nicely, and do it in person. Texts, emails and chat breakups are just plain rude. Good luck.
Don't do something crazy like pretending something that would make her break up with you. Just say I don't want to be your boyfriend we should still be friends. Or something like that.
dont be a jerk when u break up:P just be nice and dont make up a big story!!
make her break up with you


or pretend to run out of cash

No comments:

Post a Comment