Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get this guy to break up with his girlfriend and go out with me?

I want this guy as my bf SOOOOOOOO bad!!!!


But he has a gf that breaks up with him ALL the time. PLEASE tell me how to break up him and his girlfriend. I WANT HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!How do I get this guy to break up with his girlfriend and go out with me?
just go up to him then kiss him... and tell him how you feel.... he will consider your point of view...How do I get this guy to break up with his girlfriend and go out with me?
It's not right to split up relationships. If they break up you can make a move but until then I think you should just leave it alone.
don't?





if he breaks up with her, because ';he has a gf that breaks up with him ALL the time'; then go after him





but don't try to split people up that just sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment