Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my girlfriend to break up with me?

I'm not happy anymore. I need ideas of how to break up with her in a somewhat decent way.How do I get my girlfriend to break up with me?
The only decent way to break up with someone with out doing a whole lot of damage, just tell her how you feel. Tell her you're not happy and you don't think it's fair to stay in a relationship where you both aren't happy together. Tell her she is important but you feel you would be cheating her if you didn't tell her. Just tell her the truth. Don't say you're cheating or any of that other crap, it will make you look horrible and the bad guy.


Unless you wanna be an ***, break up with her the decent way; by telling her the truth.





Good luck %26amp; I hope you break up with her the right way♥How do I get my girlfriend to break up with me?
Why don't you stop being a douche and do it yourself. If you don't want to be with her then why lead her on? Suck it up princess and gets some balls.
Just be super boring, or break up with her yourself.
There is no decent way to do it
tell her u are cheating on her and she will break up with u

No comments:

Post a Comment