Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with girlfriend after 10 years?

Alright, I never really asked for any advice over the internet, but I guess I am pretty desperate to find other opinions from other people. I have been with my girlfriend since middle school, her parents love me and my parents love her. We did everything together, made love all the time. When her job start getting busy for the National Guard, she been making excuses that she doesnt have time to spend with me. SHe works at 7 am until 5 PM. We havent had sex in three months because she is tired. I can understand that kind of. I recently signed up for the army as well. My sergeant put me in the same Base as hers, and I am higher rankj then her already due to the fact I graduated college. After I enlisted, she seems to be on a emotional rollercoaster. I dont expect her in cheating. But I asked her what is wrong. She says everything. Is it because I am leaving? If she is mad because of that, why does it feel she is ignoring me. I ask her I want to have sex, but she says is that all I think about. I am sorry fellas, but 3 months for me is a long time. If she is mad that I am leaving, wouldnt she try to spend time with me everything she can? I am not sure what to do, how can I break up with her, if I do how can I tell her parents and mines... Thanks for hearing me out.How to break up with girlfriend after 10 years?
wow you suck.How to break up with girlfriend after 10 years?
Maybe shes upset because she has worked harder and the second you enliseted you were already promoted to a higher rank then her. Talk to her about that, maybe she just feels that her hard work is going unoticed. Stop thinking about sex al the time i know it might suck but you have to think about saving your relationship as a first priority and not when your going to get laid.
You need to really think about this. Is this what you really want??. We all know what you really want but don't make that the REAL reason why you are breaking up with her. She obviously needs you and you thinking about yourself. That is wrong be there for her and don't be selfish.





Tell them the truth why lie?.
why would you break with your girlfriend after 10 years? cant you just wait for her? when a person loves another, they would wait and be patient. why cant you just be patient? she is right all you want is sex. you sound like a jerk.
After 10 years, breaking up would be the last resort. I think you should try couselling ...there is stuff goining on here...break up is very serious...try writing her a letter explaining your feelings...
3 months is a long time, if she is upset with you that you are leaving then she should speak to you, you are right.





The most easy way to do this I think is to sit down with her and tell her everything you are feeling, tell her that over the past few months you have grown apart, you don't feel as close to her anymore then you once did, that you both should take some time and spend it doing other things, that you should use this time you are away to focus and maybe see other people.





People need some breaks, some time away from eachother, your parents and hers will just have to deal with it and understand you are both young and working hard, that you need some time to yourself to think about things and work things out.





Good luck to you
You're going to break up with her becuase of THAT?!?!?


Dude, you totally need to TALK TO HER ABOUT IT. She's going through a rough patch; stop thinking about yourself and YOUR needs and be there for her.





You're acting like 3 months is such a crime. Jesus, men *scoffs and shakes head*





I'm sorry that I'm being a little harsh, but really, judging from that question, you seem really selfish. Is a relationship that's lasted 10 years worth breaking over this?





You're asking us why she's not spending time with you. DUDE, how are we supposed to know? TALK TO HER ABOUT IT.
It sounds like your problems with your girlfriend started before you enlisted in the Army. Not having sex in a relationship that was previously sexual is a sign that things are going sour. The Army thing may just be adding to the hardship.


TALK to your girlfriend. You can;t be in a serious, adult relationship if you don't communicate. You can't be in any type of relationship without communication. You need to find out from HER what's wrong.





If you are sure you want to break up, then just do it. Tell her everything you told us, that you're not getting what you need, you feel like things are different, etc. and tell her that you need to spend some time apart.
Military messes everything up huh?





I figured that out before i joined....i'm staying single until my contract is over. 4 more yrs to go! oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment