Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come my girlfriend broke up with me all of a sudden because I like justin bieber's music ?

She went up to me this morning and said It's over and I asked why, she told me that she cannot spend time with a guy who acts like a homosexual guy. She told me only girls likes Justin Bieber's music. How come she broke with me like this ? Is there any way I could get her back ??How come my girlfriend broke up with me all of a sudden because I like justin bieber's music ?
Maybe there was more things you did that appeared heterosexual.How come my girlfriend broke up with me all of a sudden because I like justin bieber's music ?
She has more reasons than that I would guess but move on, don't waste time with someone who's supposedly main reason for dumping you would be your choice of music...





find some that loves you for what you like not what they want you to like.
Get back to class before you get caught by the hall monitor, skippy.


BTW, yes, you are a homo for liking that twerp's BS. You aren't a 13 year old girl so stop acting like one.
Because... you're a troll, and she wanted to date a man, not a troll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment