Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I break up with my girlfriend?

I don't want to hurt her, I want a good excuse. The truth is that she's boring me and that I want to be with other girls, but I'm not going to say it.How can I break up with my girlfriend?
Lying won't help you. Tell the truth, but put it nicely.


For example, instead of telling her she bores you, tell her you care about her a lot but you find your mind wandering to other girls and it's not fair to lead her on if you're not 100% into it. She will try to argue or ';fight for what you have';. Don't let her. Tell her straight away that it's over and she can't change her mind, and that you hope she has no hard feelings. If you can throw in some compliments (i.e. ';You're a sweet girl'; ';You're so special'; ';Some lucky guy is going to sweep you off your feet'; etc.) that will make it a lot easier for her.


So basically, tell her the truth but sugar-coat it A LOT, and don't drag it out. It'll only hurt more if you lie or let her think she can get you back.How can I break up with my girlfriend?
Well I know that you don't want to hurt her, but look at it like this...you're going to hurt her regardless. Why lie and be the jerk? Believe me, girls ALWAYS find out the truth. It's best just to be honest with her and use tact. You don't have to be a jerk about it, just tell her that you're really sorry but this isn't working out for you, and you want to see other people.
Tell her that you are feeling an attraction for other girls. You think that she's great but you don't think it's fair for either of you to commit to a relationship any longer. You both need your freedom to decide who you want to be with.
Well you could just tell her that you think it's time to separate; that you don't want to be tied down. Or you could just tell her that its not working between you two and don't think she is the right one to be with.... Good luck
Then tell her:





';It's not you, it's me. I just need some space. You're nice girl but I don't think I'm the guy for you. We can be friends and see what happens later on down the line.';
its gonna hurt her no matter what but just tell her in person that you just dont feel the same way you did with her in the beggining but you would like it if you both can still be close friends!
tell her your not ready for this relationship


your not mature enough to be in a commitment at the moment


blame it on yourself and that shud make her feel better
just stop talking to her matt francis. i hate brittany mccallister
Tell her you like her but you need time alone... idk hope it helps :)
Tell her that u need sum more time looking for a different girl. their is no way to let her done easy

No comments:

Post a Comment