Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend?

We've only been going out for a few weeks but we've hung out a lot and she calls me for hours every night. She's really into me and I used to really like her. I don't know what happened but out of no where I don't feel much of anything for her. I think she had a low self-esteem before and I don't want to make that worse but I can't see us going anywhere... What should I do?How should I break up with my girlfriend?
just be nice about it,


tell her you think shes a great gal but you guys would be better off as friends, i mean its only been a few weeks, and not a year and stuff.





write it in a letter or something,


do what you feel is best,


but dont let it linger.How should I break up with my girlfriend?
so make her jealousy and think about what she doesn't like. Tell her true that u want to broken up with her but please don't broken her heart ok
Break up with her. Don't lead her on
  • >windows update
  • triumph
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment