Monday, August 16, 2010

How not to be paranoid about girlfriend breaking up with me?




Me and my girlfriend of 3 weeks have been going fine, have gone out a lot and everything.





Its just that after the last couple times of seeing her, I feel paranoid that shes going to break up with me.





Is there a way to help me stop worrying or is it just going to happen?How not to be paranoid about girlfriend breaking up with me?
I cant see why you feel this way to be honest if everything is going fine an you are both happy with each other its you that needs to stop thinking the way you do, maybe your scared she will break up with you but she has to have a reason for that an with no reason it wont happen, you really need to stop thinking the way you do an concentrate on what you have with your gf more so I feel, you are only putting false worry on yourself thinking this way. good luckHow not to be paranoid about girlfriend breaking up with me?
dont be so scared.. have u done anything wrong that would make her break up with you??? or maybe if she is maybe she is losing interest

No comments:

Post a Comment