Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i break up with my girlfriend?

i accidentally sent a text to her saying i think im going to break up with her tomorrow (i meant to send it to another friend) and now she has left 3 voice mails and her friends are texting me. how can i break up with her nicely?How can i break up with my girlfriend?
You should speak with her as soon as possible, and just be direct. If you don't want the relationship, just tell her so. Remember to speak from the ';I'; perspective:





';I'm not ready for a relationship';


';It's just not working for me';


';I feel like being single at this time in my life';





Since you've already (accidentally) tipped her off, let her know ASAP so you both can get on with your lives.How can i break up with my girlfriend?
well if you dont want to be with her you should just straight up tell her in a calm voice. it might hurt her but there is no point in staying with her if you dont want to be with her. just tell her the truth.
hey, i dont think things are going well. i didnt want you to find out by text (tell her in person) can we still be friends?
Just tell her it's not working out


or


Tell her to **** off!
Punch her in the adam's apple, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment