Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get a new girlfriend after a break up?

I split with my ex around August and it's been awhile. I'm looking to get into a new relationship but I just haven't found anybody here on campus yet.





Worst of all I ran into my ex yesterday with her new bf and it was super awkward.





I would love to have that excitment, spark, love, and feeling of being wanted again. I know it doesn't just come if you look for it but any tips would be nice. Thanks!How do you get a new girlfriend after a break up?
love = drug my friend...slow down alittle look around find a longer relationship this time.How do you get a new girlfriend after a break up?
Pubs! You have a few drinks (just enough to feel relaxed not so much that you slur and stumble) you talk you mingle and you will absolutely get some numbers! Clubs are to noisy. I find campus chicks a bit stuck up . . . till they hit the campus bar LOL.





Don't you hate when your ex hooks up with someone so effortlessly and parades em around!
Just take your time. Three months isn't exactly very long. You don't wanna rush just for the sake of being with someone and before you know it, you've broken up again and posting this question on Yahoo Answers again.
Just keep looking, you will find the right one.


Just enjoy being single for now and she will come and find you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment