Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend?

I've currently been going out with this girl for almost a year. Thing were amazing in the past. She was the perfect girl for me. Yet recently shes been changing and we have been getting in various fights daily. I love her and she loves me but things just are not working out. We use to say always and forever to each other and now that I'm breaking up with her I don't know how to or what to do. This girl absolutly loves me too which is hard.





What do I do? And how do I approach the situation?How should I break up with my girlfriend?
Be straight up with that girlHow should I break up with my girlfriend?
I'm going through the same thing...Met this girl about two years ago and carried a flame for her while I dated this other chick. Eventually we got together, things were AMAZING at first, it seemed she gave me everything I wanted, we even moved in together after 5 months (bad move). Well, things changed, she changed, and now I have to end it. She is emotionally unstable, and deeply in love with me...I'm so lost right now...The part of me that cares for her is in a huge amount of pain...the part of me that knows this is a toxic relationship is screaming in pain, thrashing around in his cage...All the while I have to keep a straight face and tell her I love her when I don't want to..tell her I love her when she asks...send random lovey dovey emails that I don't mean because she'll know somethings up if I don't...It's hell and it's killing me...





Is your situation this bad? If not, be grateful.





Talk to your family and friends, get support. Good luck, love hurts.
if it really isn't there anymore just man up and do it. it may crush her but if she really does love you or care for you, she'll understand and get over it.
tell her that when she drops her drawers it smells like charlie the tuna crawled in there and died

No comments:

Post a Comment