Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I break up with my girlfriend?

I have been with my current gf for a little over 2 months, and have realized she's different than what she used to be. She wants to do drugs when she gets older, no matter how much I tell her it's wrong. She enjoys pain, accidental and self-inflicted. She's just all around crazy, and she hates her parents. She's sad all the time, and I don't want to make her sad, but I don't really want this anymore. What should I do?Should I break up with my girlfriend?
Yes Yes Yes, there is no questioning it hun. This relationship sends up a red flag in my mind, nothing good will come out of it and you will have a lot of baggage to deal with. She will not change unless she finds the Lord and has a major change of heart (don't disregard me because I am a christian, if you are not). You need to get out, but be there for her. A relationship would be completely insane. Don't leave her in the dust, but a romantic relationship would be very unhealthy. Please hear what I am saying. Send me a message if you have any more questions :)Should I break up with my girlfriend?
I think she needs professional help you should talk to her family and tell them what is goin on with their daughter and that she needs help to see what they could do. Don't know what else to tell you
GTF OUT!!!
i would swiftly leave. girls like that bring nothing but trouble to the ppl they are around
get that girl helpp!hah
sounds like if you dump her... shell become suicidal :s

No comments:

Post a Comment