Friday, August 20, 2010

How to handle stress if me and my girlfriend break up again?

me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and 4 months.she has my name tatooed on her back.We live together in nyc.Our relationship is going good now and everything but one time about 5 months ago we had broke up for 2 weeks(long story).


When we broke up I aint think we was gonna wind up back together.I was real stressed,never been that stressed before in my life.I guess cuz it was my first time in love.I was barely getting any sleep,only about 2 hours of sleep.I also couldnt watch certain tv shows or movies cuz I used to think about her when I did.I guess cuz i was so used to living with her.Its like almost anything I did,I would somehow reminiscence about her.


Im trying to find a way,just in case we was to break up again,how would I handle the stress?I sometimes wonder how do people be getting over 5 and 10 year relationships.how should I handle the stress if that happenes againHow to handle stress if me and my girlfriend break up again?
You had a hard time when you broke up once. True !!


But what you are going through right now can be more painful. Thinking about the past experience a lot can make that particular experience more painful.





What you are feeling right now can not be termed as Stress Control Management for future.. Its called INSECURITY.





You love ur gf. true. You cant live without her. true. You couldnt sleep. true. But whats wrong is.. Your constant thoughts about the break up.





It wont allow you to live happily. The moments of life which can be the most beautiful ones, You are missing out on it.





I cant say YOU WONT EVER BREAK UP. but tell me.. what if you never broke up ? You will be wasting your whole life thinking what will happen if she will leave you.





We live once. You wont get another lifetime to improve. Its this life only where you will have to show ur care and love rather than thinking the negative part.





You have left her. Your subconscious mind has already accepted that You are going to break up. why ? Man.. You havent broke up. but mentally you have.





Think positive ( i hate this term ) but still.. try to keep calm. You are on her back forever ( tattoed ) Do not worry..





Life is good. Life is beautiful. Get out of your self made troubles. Get your Girl. Make her feel your love.





Take careHow to handle stress if me and my girlfriend break up again?
keep youtself occupied but if you keep thinking that your gonna get yourself stressed out trying to prevent it. you might even start trying to be too perfect and push her away. BE YOURSELF AND DON'T WORRY.what good does worrying about something you dont even know will happen do?
I am in a three year relationship and this is from personal experience:





When you have been with someone for so long, you feel that you are ';safe'; -your name on her back makes you feel ';safe';-the fact that you live together makes you feel ';safe';. I would assume that unless something happens, you two would be together and maintain a normal relationship.





If something happened and for some reason, you didn't feel that ';safe'; feeling, everything you described is a normal reaction.





My advice to you, is know that you would be okay without your girlfriend. While having her in your life is an extremely positive thing and has brought a lot of love and happiness to you, you need to honestly feel that you would be okay without that. If you are so dependent on her being there, you may ultimately push her away, or let her feel that she can take advantage of you. There needs to be a certain balance and I would be curious to know if she was the same way when you two broke up?





Having a bf/gf is a wonderful thing. Just try not to feel like your whole world is over if something happens again. Do things for you and create your own life so that you can keep living it regardless of if she is there or not.
You are borrowing trouble. She did not break up with you so why are you worrying about it? Sounds like you are stressing yourself over something that didn't happen.





Just enjoy your life with her. If you break up at some later time, you will deal with it when it happens. Relax.
DONT BREAK UP problem solved

No comments:

Post a Comment