Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a unique break-up issue?

My girlfriend broke up with me today and she stated that she really liked me but she didn't want a boyfriend at the beginning of the year. I really like her but how should I deal with her considering we have many classes together. I don't want to drive her away from a future relationship.How to deal with a unique break-up issue?
Give her a while to adjust to the new school year and explore options with other guys. If you really like her though remind her that you're always there and you care about her. When you have class together be friendly towards her but don't come on too heavy or she won't feel comfortable around you.How to deal with a unique break-up issue?
i hate it when guys say that to me!!


they always end up getting a gf the next day.


so maybe you should just be friends with her, and then at least try to move on. thats what im doing...except im not friends with him cuz of some of the stuff he said about me...which is really rude, but whatever.


good luck, i know it sucks that you have to see her everyday and it may hurt but dont let her know its bothering youu.


she could take advantage of that. thats what my ex is doing to me.



Buddy play this one! Be the coolest guy there make friends with every one and you will ether get her back or you will get so much more! Friends, and they will always be there for you like mine have been there for me!





When you get older you will understand that I mean when I say the worl has many fish in the sea!





Look here : http://www.flurtbook.com
';doesn't want a bf at the begining of the year';


i find that hard to believe it looks cool to have a bf at the start of the year you should see all the kids making out at my school already
It kind of sounds like one of those lame break up excuses. Why doesn't she want a boyfriend at the start of the year ? Try to find out that answer and take it from that point.
Maybe you should just try and be friends with her because that way you are still close but she doesn't feel pressured either
make her jelous.


start flirtiing with another girl.


its a lame excuse she gave you so make her want you back.
  • scene hair
  • triumph
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment