Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my guy friend to break up with his girlfriend?

So I've known this kid for a while, and he is a dating this girl that I cant stand. She is really mean to him. I dont want them to date anymore, because I like him. How do I get them to break up? I dont want to make it obvious that I want them over with, but I want it done. Any Suggestions.How do I get my guy friend to break up with his girlfriend?
Yea, get over yourself. If you made your question out to be with good intentions. How is she mean to him? If you think he deserves better then talk to him. But don't go being a ';home wrecker'; just because you like the guy and you don't want him with anyone. If that's not the case then great just be there for him and talk to him. because if you try to destroy what he has and he figures it out that it's you doing it. You will lose your friend. If he likes her, Then you just might have to get over it and try to like her too for your friends sake. Or hell when she's being mean just tell her, why are you being such a mean biyotch.How do I get my guy friend to break up with his girlfriend?
Sleep with him and then tell her about it. If you are like 12 then stop your crap and get over it.
Why do you want to be a bad girl?if he is happy with her and he consider you just a friend move out. Do not let the jealousy eats you.You will meet that one who deserve you.
Alison, the best way to get him to break up with her, is to make your relationship with him be cooler, more fun, deeper, and hotter than their relationship. Basically try to be as cool as possible with him, and give him good compliments often (without letting him pick up on the fact that you are doing so). Make him feel really good, and eventually he'll realize you are better person for him to date. Also this is key: as soon as you notice him wanting you a bit, or liking you a bit, play hard to get. Don't return his phone call one night. That way he'll realize that when he can't have you, he hangs out with his less fun and less cool girlfriend.





If that doesn't work, try getting him to come out with your friends, and make him seem like the hottest guy ever with your friends beforehand. That way when he comes to hang out, he feels amazing because all of your friends now like him. Best of luck.
  • scene hair
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment