Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my girlfriend?

I have been going out with this great girl for a year and four months. But its my senior year and I wanna experience single college life WITHOUT losing her for good. Also it would be great if I could continue to hook up with her. What should I do? How can I hook up with other girls and still her?





PS. I know there are girls I could hook up with, I just know that my girlfriend will almost certainly find out.How should I break up with my girlfriend?
just tell her that you think its about time yall take a break from each other and experience new things and new people just make sure you keep in touch and stay friendsHow should I break up with my girlfriend?
That's so wrong, I don't think you should do it at all. If she's so great she should be enough and you shouldn't be worried about other girls. You shouldn't do that to her.
Try to say wonderful lie.
just be honest. Put it out there for her and if she understands, cool for u, and if she thinks ur a @ssbag, then she'd be right.
well tell her you want an open relationship a time for you and her to explore other things
You're an @ss! Typical guy, trying to have his cake and eat it too. You don't deserve a girl.
Your a sick perverted dog like the rest .





A man who wants his cake and wants to eat it too. You want to keep her around because you know she is a good girl and worthy of marriage, probably.





But you feel the need to sew your wild oats (BARF)..





Grow up and let her go - she is too good for you. Let her find the man that is willing to love her like she deserves. You on the other hand - continue to be the slob you want to be - and pray you dont end up with HIV.
Good luck to you on this one! Why don't you tell her you think the two of you should start seeing other people since you are going to be at college soon and you won't see her all the time like before. If it's meant to be between the two of you then it will work out.
Be up front, don't weasel around like a coward. Apparently you want to do her but not be just with her when you go to college. So tell her ';I want to do other girls at college and still do you.'; Chances are you will lose her but at least you will have your self respect. Take some Kleenex to give her. Try not to lead any college girls along. Tell them that you are only looking to do them and they wont be surprised like you are going to surprise your nice young girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment